Monday, April 11, 2011

Color Swap has arrived!

Firstly, a lovely thank you to Gai P for her card. I thought it was lovely and I really appreciated it.

Secondly, my colour swap arrived and it is fabulous. It arrived last Thursday, a little late but understandably so, as my sender had to deal with a broken arm.

My wonderful colour swap options...purple was my colour of choice.

A huge thank you to my colour swap partner. I'm still not very good at adding people, or tags but thank you again.

Now that I am on holidays, I will post some more things I am in the process of doing.

I'm leaving you with a picture of my little dog Charley, who looks so excited that Mum is on holidays...I know that I am.
Mum is home and has time for me...Yay!

4 comments:

  1. what a lovely swap to receive and how cute is Charley

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dawnfire...so pleased the swap has arrived and glad you like it!!! have fun with your little doggie these holidays...and the kids as well!!! Dzintra

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was very thoughful of your partner.. especially with her arm! Nice colour choice... I like purple too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Charley is just too cute!! :-)

    ReplyDelete