My Sister and dearest friend had a pretty dismal weekend. You see, whilst browsing around some lovely new display homes, she had an accident. She thought she saw Colin Firth waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs...alas, Mr Darcy was not present once she reached the bottom. However, excruciating pain, annoying and incompetent staff, and hovering family where.
I must say, she has the strongest pain threshold of any person I know...and my hubby is in the Army. She broke two bones and tore her tendons. Surgery was the only option, and now she has eight weeks without using her leg or putting any weight on it.
So, please join me and wish her a speedy recovery. If you want to you can send your wishes to her blog. Gwargedd
I have listed your name in Lets Exchange. Can you email me your email address please. Thanks!
ReplyDelete